Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Marketing is one of the forms which are based on internet marketing that promotes websites by increasing their visibility majorly in search engine results through paid advertising. SEM may include Search Engine Optimization which manages the website content as per standard site architecture to achieve a greater ranking in search engine results to increase pay per click listings.
Program Duration: 20 hours
Who should attend: Individual who are interested in making a career in digital marketing or who want to improve their online business and website visibility.
To attend this training program one should have
- Operating knowledge of computers and internet
- Basic understanding of English language
Benefits of attending - Search Engine Marketing
After attending this training program, you would be able to effectively use AdWords to achieve your desired marketing/business goals.
Search Engine Marketing - Program content
This workshop will have the four focus areas to learn AdWord marketing:
1. Google AdWords
- Understanding Google search
- Personalization of marketing at internet scale
- Overview of Google Ad Words
- Concept of PPC (Pay Per Click)
- Important Terms like Quality Score, Conversion Rate etc.
- Understand bidding strategy
- Manual vs. Automated bid management
- Different bid management features like CPA bidding, position preference etc.
2. Facebook Adverts
Facebook Adverts can be done on the basis of following marketing objectives:
- Posts Boost your posts
- Page Promotion
- Reaching TG
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Send people to your website
- Acquire installs of your app
- Raise attendance at your event
- Get video views
- Collect leads for your business
3. LinkedIn Advertising :
- Sponsored Content
- Text and image ads
4. Twitter Advertising
- Creating objective based Campaigns